Company: Time-Warner Cable Sports
Title: Summer Intern
Semester: Summer 2014
Compensation: College Credit
Applicable Major(s): Communications (General), Journalism, Broadcasting
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with producers as they prepare for upcoming productions
- Perform assigned tasks during remote and studio productions.
- Edit video for daily shows.
- Go on assignment with reporters to learn camera and interviewing skills.
- Shadow various other studio positions to see how equipment operates.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be currently enrolled in a communications and/or journalism program at an accredited college or university.
- Must receive academic course credit.