Title: Summer Intern
Semester: Summer 2014
Compensation: Not specified
Applicable Majors: Management
New York Life's Summer Intern Program will exposure candidates to a fortune 100 company.
The intern will gain a basic understanding of life insurance, how it works, and how their products serve unique market needs.
The intern will work with the AMN COLI and BOLI area, supporting the activity required to support our BOLI and COLI products. The intern will support a number of responsibilities within the area, including:
• Assist BOLI team with specific project support and business
• Assist System Development with review of testing output and specifications review
• Perform day to day support for the Service area
• Miscellaneous project work in support of the business need as it occurs
Responsibilities and Duties may include:
· Designing and creating PowerPoint presentations or other meeting materials
· Developing spreadsheets and analyzing, organizing or maintaining data
· Creating management reports and providing analysis of findings
· Writing and designing various internal communications
· Assisting with special projects
The intern should possess strong verbal and written communication skills. The intern should also have strong research skills. Additionally, the intern should be familiar with MS Office software, particularly Excel. Use of Access databases is a plus.
Application Instructions: Apply Online