Title: Social Media & Community Management Intern
Semester: Fall 2014, Academic Year 2014-15
Applicable Majors: Marketing, PR, New Media
Hello Fearless is a online school for female entrepreneurs built to empower women to dream big and make their dreams a reality. We believe passionately in the power of female entrepreneurship to impact attitudes, lives and ultimately, the world. Our online educational platform provides women with breakthrough entrepreneurial and personal growth training from the world’s leading experts, mentorship opportunities, best-in-class resources, in-depth online courses, and a supportive community to help them accelerate their businesses and lives to the next level.
Hello Fearless recently graduated from SparkLab, a startup accelerator located in Kansas City, and secured its first seed round of funding.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position supports the Marketing Team with the overall execution of the Hello Fearless social media and community management strategy. This person will be an essential member of our team as we launch the company and our first product this summer. Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the development of the overall social media strategy and online campaigns
- Help manage Hello Fearless’ presence on social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+
- Develop compelling and engaging content for all social media channels
- Build and foster the Hello Fearless community of users for new product launches
- Manage relationships with brand advocates and partners online
- Monitor activity across various social media platforms and compile analytics
- Support the customer service and customer experience initiatives
You're probably perfect for this position if you are:
- Optimistic, energetic and generally awesome
- Interested in being a part of something big. You’re passionate about entrepreneurship / startups / marketing and want to be a part of badass team and company that has a big vision for changing the world.
- In love with learning, and interested/engaged in the latest social media, marketing and technology trends
- An innovative and creative self-starter who has superior communication and writing skills
- Flexible and interested in enhancing his/her business development, entrepreneurship and marketing skills
- Personable and enjoys meeting/building relationships with new people
- All about the hustle, or in other words, you love making things happen. You go above and beyond, and are committed to getting the job done -- even if the work is sometimes unsexy, because you know it matters to the business
Application Instructions: Apply Online