Semester: Summer 2014
Applicable Majors: Project Management, Business, IT, Economics, Education, or Instructional Design
Nueterra has an opportunity for a Summer Intern to support our Project Management Office.
In this role you will run a limited number of projects under the supervision of a Project Manager. On these projects this role has the expectation to facilitate group dynamics, processes, meetings, and discussions to achieve established goals. He or She will prepare and deliver project communication updates to the project team as needed. Under the leadership of a Project Manager, the Summer Intern will oversee aspects of the project plan and collaborate with other members of the Corporate Services Design Team to ensure the project is on schedule. This position reports to the VP of Project Management on client facility activities, tracks project timelines and calendars; holds self and others accountable for project schedule, and works closely with all of the Nueterra resources at the corporate location.
Qualifications & Experience
- Pursuing a degree in Project Management, Business, IT, Economics, Education, or Instructional Design
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently while contributing to the success of the team
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable, and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner and not afraid to work with new computer based programs and databases
- Ability to be effective and contribute in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to navigate on the Internet
Nueterra is the leading global healthcare provider based in Leawood, KS, U.S.A. We are the largest domestic private-sector organization specializing in developing joint-venture partnerships with health systems, governments, hospitals, and physicians.